We are Cryptoland
Blockchain moves fast. Luckily, so do we. Because blockchain is what we do. We are Cryptoland. A new breed of communications advisory, helping redefine industries and accelerate brands through connective storytelling and strategic media campaigns.
Blockchain brands and businesses come to us, from startups, enterprises, VCs and even the blockchain curious, for our talented, ambitious people, proven expertise (our founding team have been here since 2012) and way of working. They stay with us because we deliver results.
Over our 10+ year history we have worked for a diverse portfolio of clients such as Microsoft, Samsung, Salesforce, Unilever, through to game-changing blockchain and crypto heavyweights such as Libra, ShapeShift, BitPay, Blockchain, Enjin, Qtum and more, garnering deep expertise in blockchain technology across a vast number of industries.
We know how to build and manage successful long-term programs, we possess a deep understanding and the technical ability to field and answer all types of blockchain questions gained from several years in the trenches running Telegram rooms and community channels for our clients, and the ability to unearth early brand supporters for your platform.
An entrepreneur at heart, Katie has learnt first-hand how PR can transform a business. A passionate communicator with a sharp eye for detail. She loves pitching and getting her clients coverage.
- Invited to appear in Dragon’s Den Series 7 for investment for her range of personalised novels
- Secured her first piece of crypto
coverage in The Guardian 2013
- Founded Cryptoland PR in 2013 – the first blockchain comms agency
With a drive for perfection, Jon is an OCD-level task manager, tracking projects, pivoting messaging and more importantly KPIs and ROI. Jon balances a breadth of experience and knowledge with an ability to manage strategically for all Cryptoland clients.
- Has helped to raise over $150 million in funding for our clients
- Purchased his first bitcoin in 2013
- Co-founded Cryptoland PR – the first blockchain comms agency
With a depth of experience in digital strategy, marketing and content creation for agencies, technology businesses, professional services firms and publishers, Will is instrumental in strategizing on-point copy for Cryptoland clients.
- Worked as a freelance journalist for several respected industry publications.
- Bylines include Cointelegraph, Decrypt, Coindesk, Nasdaq, Yahoo Finance, and the Foundation for Economic Education.
- Interviewed some of the crypto industry’s biggest names, including Tyler Winklevoss, Charlie Shrem, John McAfee, Max Keiser and Tim Draper
B2B PR Agency
of the year Finalists
- We are passionate about blockchain technology
- We focus on the problems the technology solves
- We strive to build long-term relationships with our clients
- We build an active network of clients, journalists, influencers, thought leaders and challengers
- We are not afraid of controversy
- We deliver ROI and value
- We are bloody brilliant!
Our team members belong to PRCA (Public Relations Consultancy Association), the world’s largest and most influential PR professional body, and adheres to the AMEC Integrated Evaluation Framework, the recognised industry standard for the measurement of PR and communications.
We use their framework as our guiding principles and standards for how we do PR and act on behalf of our clients.
We adhere to a strictly a no-pay to play policy.
Success is not an accident. It’s a product of defining, designing, and iterating on an experience that delivers on clear objectives and measured KPIs.View our work
Our trusted partnerships and results-driven work are the fuel we’ve relied upon to grow our business — a business built 100% on referrals.
While we believe PR is most effective as a sustained activity, we also offer short bespoke projects. We can work closely with you to determine the objectives, desired deliverables and budget before we get started.
GOT A PROJECT IN MIND?